Dates to Remember
June 26, 2017: Vendor application is due with 100% of fees and insurance certificates. If Night in the Country doesn’t receive all requested documentation and fees by this date your application will be denied.
July 26, 2017: Check into the venue between 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
July 27- July 29 2017: Night in the Country event
NEW for 2017 Vending Location
Night in the Country offers one vending location located on the East side of our Venue. This new vending location will be able to serve patrons who come in from the campgrounds as well as patrons within the venue.
On event days, vendors are expected to be open staffed and ready for business with the posted hours below. These hours our posted for our patrons and we want to ensure they have every opportunity to experience your booth. Closing early is not permitted and if your booth is found un-staffed, it will be grounds for dismissal.
There will be a one hour time frame where we will shut down the vending area in order to reconfigure access for the patrons.
Night in the Country offers our patrons an after party with our second stage the Full Moon Saloon. This area is open from 11 PM to 3 AM. We encourage our vendors to stay open till 3 AM when the Full Moon Saloon Stage closes.
Thursday, July 27, 2017
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Friday, July 28, 2017
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday, July 29, 2017
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- 10×10: $250 plus $100 cleaning and damage deposit
- 30×10: $350 plus $100 cleaning and damage deposit (only availabe for food trucks)
- 20×20: $450 plus $100 cleaning and damage deposit
- 10×10: $700 plus $100 cleaning and damage deposit
- 20×20: $1000 plus $100 cleaning and damage deposit
Scrip Ticket Information for all Food Vendors
All food vendors will be required to accept scrip tickets ONLY. No cash, check or charge can be accepted. Night in the Country will retain 25% of all sales and the remaining 75% will be sent to you within 15 business days. If you are found to be collecting cash Night in the Country will ask you to close down your booth.
Each vendor will be able to purchase ONE campsite for $50 in designated area
All vendors will be required to provide their own power. If you need power to your vendor space please contact Amerigen Power Solutions. You will be charged an additional fee from Amerigen. They can be reached at 775-453-1048.
All vendors will be required to provide their own tents. If you need to rent a tent please contact Camelot Party Rentals. You will be charged an additional fee from Camelot Party Rentals. All rentals need to into Camelot by June 26th in order to guarantee your order. The contact person is Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each vendor will be provided TWO vendor parking passes
Each vendor will only receive up to FIVE vendor wristbands
- Additional employees will need to purchase additional vendor wristbands for $20.00 each. There will be a limit of FIVE additional wristbands sold to each vendor.
Certificate of Insurance
- $1,000,000 insurance coverage listing Night in the Country, LLC as additionally insurance
- Product Liability $1,000,000
- Workers Compensation $1,000,000
- Must be submitted before June 26, 2017
All vendors must adhere to all Health and Fire Department regulations. If not, the vendor booth will close its operation and all fees with be forfeited to Night in the Country.
- Temporary events must operate in compliance with all applicable provisions of the Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) Chapter 446.
- A permit to operate a temporary food establishment is valid for 14 days at one location.
- Application must be filled out online
Each vendor must submit a complete menu and/or product list with prices of items to be marketed at the festival. NITC reserves the right of approval for items to be sold and the specific price to be charged for each item in order to ensure value and consistency.
- Once a menu has been submitted, any changes to the menu must be preapproved by the Night in the Country Committee before the event weekend.
- You must provide a Menu Board that has all prices that include sales tax and be visible at all times during business hours. You are only approved to sell the products listed within your contract.
Fire Safety Requirement
Each vendor will be required to have within the booth space a minimum of a state certified 5 lb. ABC fire extinguisher. If the vendor is doing any deep fat frying of foods the vendor needs to have within the booth space a state certified type K fire extinguisher.
Vendors are not allowed to sell, give away or consume alcoholic beverages while working their booth. If you are found operating your booth space while consuming alcohol or while intoxicated is grounds for immediate dismissal and security deposit forfeited.
Pepsi Product Required for all Food Vendors
Food Vendors are required to purchase all Pepsi products on site. We sell 20 OZ bottles of:
- Diet Pepsi
- Sierra Mist
You must visit the South Will Call booth to place your order with our Vendor manager.
- All sales are final
Clean Up and Reorganization
There will be one entrance for Vendors to use to clean up and reorganization there booths. There will be a one hour closer on Friday and Saturday from 2 PM to 3 PM for vendor to re-organize and restock there booths. This must be completed with dollies and carts.
- No vehicles will be allowed access in the vending area. You are required to use carts or dollies for re-stocking supplies to your booth.
- Parking of one service vehicle will be allowed in a designated area with a proper parking pass.
- Removal of your booth and its contents must be completed no later than Sunday, July 30, 2017.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of your vending location during the festival and following the end of the festival. If your vending site is found with items or trash remaining your security deposit will be forfeited.
At Night in the Country we welcome a variety of vendors that can provide options for our patrons to enjoy over the weekend. We carefully review items and pricing when selecting our vendors and keep our patron demographics and size of attendance in mind when selecting invited participants.
If you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation along with more information about our event.
Night in the Country reserves the right to revoke the camping and/or concert tickets of any individual and to further remove any person from the NITC venue and campgrounds in its sole and absolute discretion if it determines that such revocation and/or removal is in the best interest of the general public, concert attendees, campers, the individual involved, and/or Night in the Country and/or its staff. Night in the Country reserves the right to add or amend any rules and regulations at any time.
Click here to continue to application