VOLUNTEER CODE OF CONDUCT
Night in the Country
By volunteering for a Night in the Country you agree to:
- Always maintain proper behavior while in a NIC volunteer or security shirt. (Please come prepared to change shirts when not on a working shift)
- All security shirts should be returned to a supervisor or any Boys & Girls Club staff at the end of the event.
- Always use appropriate customer service when dealing with patrons of the event.
- Refer to “Team Leaders” first or a Boys & Girls Club staff if questions or problems arise that you are unable to answer or handle.
- Wristbands and volunteer shirts are non-transferable to anyone. If caught allowing someone else to use your wristband/shirt both parties will be removed from the event and not invited back.
- Parking will NOT be included and you will be asked to pay for parking.
- Please refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages while working on shift and/or while wearing a Boys & Girls Club volunteer, staff, or security shirt.
- Volunteers are always welcome, so please feel free to refer them to the program!