Getting Your Passes
Rest easy friends! All Passes will be mailed out June 14 to the address you provided when you made your purchase. Once the passes are mailed, each buyer will be emailed their own UPS tracking number and link. Open up that link and follow your passes as they are delivered to your doorstep. Kinda like following santa on google Christmas Eve.
Wristband Activation Information
- Only activate the wristband you will be wearing.
- Wristbands can only be activated once.
- If you lose your activated wristband and need to activate a new wristband, make sure to log back into the activation page, use the “trash can” button to un-register and register your new wristband.
- Activate prior to applying it onto your wrist. You will be unable to read your Unique ID number once on your wrist.
- Find the Unique ID number on the underside of the RFID badge and enter into the form along with your first and last name, address and email information.
Personalize your festival wristband by registering the Unique ID number located on the underside of the RFID badge! Make your festival experience even more memorable when registering to receive enhanced customer service and chances to win special festival prizes!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Register your wristband by entering the 6 digit Unique ID number located on the underside of the RFID badge.
- Either register by using your email address and personal information OR log in by using Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: Only one (1) email address OR one (1) Facebook account can be attached to each wristband. You cannot register multiple wristbands with one (1) email address or one (1) Facebook account.
If you are unable to activate your wristband for any reason, please email info@NightintheCountry.org.