1. WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY TICKET? CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT?
Yes, you can get a replacement. If you lose your ticket, we immediately deactivate the RFID chip and replace it with another one. Should you lose your ticket at the festival, you will need to go to the Will Call booth and show a valid form of identification to get a replacement. There will be a $20 replacement fee.
2. I PURCHASED TICKETS BUT AM NOW UNABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT. CAN I RETURN THEM FOR A REFUND?
Unfortunately no, we do not offer refunds, as all sales are final.
3. IS THERE RE-ENTRY INTO THE VENUE?
Yes, you can exit at the main Entrance Gate. Upon return, you will go through the same security checkpoint; bag check, ticket inspection and redemption. Alcohol, food and beverages are not allowed through the gates, either entering or exiting.
4. DO YOU OFFER 1-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET?
Yes. There is a limited number of single day general admission tickets. Please refer to the Seating Map for availability and pricing.
5. CAN I SPLIT MY 3-DAY GA OR RSVD TICKET?
Unfortunately, we do not split 3-DAY tickets into single days. You have a choice of either single day for Friday/Saturday or 3-day.
6. WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY TICKETS?
Tickets are scheduled to be mailed 4-6 weeks prior to the festival. Orders will continue to be shipped right up until two weeks prior to the festival. Any orders not mailed out can be picked up at Will Call with a valid form of identification. If your credentials are lost in the mail, please call (855) 399-1732. There will be a reshipping fee if the address was not updated or incorrect.
7. I DO NOT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, HOW DO I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Tickets for all international customers will be available to pick up at Will Call during the festival with a valid form of identification. Please remember the name on the tickets must be the name of the individual picking them up.
8. WHAT IF I AM ON MY WAY TO NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY AND FORGOT MY TICKET?
In this case, you will need to go to the Will Call Trailer. A customer service rep will be able to look your order up by verifying your personal information. You will need to pay a $20 replacement fee.
9. HOW DO I LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT?
Please follow these instructions in order to log into your account:
1. Click the “LOGIN” link at the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Enter your username and password and click “Log In”.
3. Click the “Order History” tab and download your tickets directly to your desktop.
10. HOW DO I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
Once your order has been placed you cannot go back into your account and edit it. If you have made a mistake or would like to edit your order, please contact the Event Website Contact number (855) 399-1732 and they will help you.
11. WHAT DOES RESERVED AND GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING MEAN?
Reserved Seating are closest to the stage and you are given a certain seat, section, and row to sit in. General Admission references simple access to the event without add-ons such as Reserved Seating.
12. AFTER I PURCHASED MY ORDER I NOTICED THAT MY CARD HAS BEEN BILLED $1.00?
This “Authorization” is a temporary charge to your account to establish if the account is valid and contains sufficient funds for your purhcase order. This $1.00 charge “falls off” your account and is NOT an extra fee.
13. I'M NOT SURE IF AN ORDER I PLACED PROCESSED. I'M AFRAID THERE MIGHT BE DUPLICATE ORDERS.
There is a simple way to know if you have placed an order; if you have gotten an “order number” or your browser directed you to an order number “confirmation page”, then you have placed an order that has gone through. If you are still not sure, contact the Event Website Contact number (855) 399-1732 and they will be able to verify this for you.
14. I AM CONFUSED ON THE FEES THAT ARE LISTED.
Room Tax: Lyon County and the City of Yerington requires Night in the Country to charge a 6% tax on all campsites. Revenue generated from this transient lodging tax is used to advertise the resources of Lyon County and the City of Yerington related directly to tourism.
Service Fee: There is an $8.50 service fee on each ticket and campsite. This helps us pay for the RFID technology as well as the physical bracelets and stickers for your campsites.
Handling Fee: This is a $10.50 service fee charged per order. This helps us pay for the fulfillment and the shipping of your order